Background by Freepik

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Warning: Be careful not to include spoilers!

Book: City of Ashes
Author: Cassandra Clare
Chapter: A Stone of the Heart
Page number: 333
Teaser: "I don't get it,"Alec said. "How do you plan to get out of here in the first place?"Jace Grinned. "Watch,", he said, and jumped up onto Isabelle's windowsill. Isabelle cried out, but Jace was already ducking through the window opening. He balanced for a moment on the sill outside--and then he was gone. 

- So I have had this book since forever and I am reading it quite slow, not that it isn't a good book, but simply that I am so busy with my personal life: moving to London! Please bare with me! One of these days I will have to sit down and just read the book until its entirely finished ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe i remember this part!
    Jace is awesome as well as sarcastic to a fault but i still like him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I completely agree! I really like him as a character in the book! I really can't wait what happens next! I should really get on with this book and finish it already! I just need to have the time to just sit down and do it!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I read this one a few years back, so I don't remember much except that I liked it. Should really reread it.. And congrats on moving to London! I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete