Background by Freepik

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's been a while...

*sigh* it's been a while since I have been blogging and to be honest I have been thinking about it loads and missed it ever so much! From finishing my internship here in London, prepping and celebrating Christmas and New Years, to exams and thesis writing, I have just not found that space in my brain to fit in writing any thoughtful reviews for you guys! But now events in my life have come more to a halt, and I will have a few months until my next exam, final thesis defense and thereafter hopefully my GRADUATION!!

So there are plenty of things I need to catch up; I have 3 book reviews to produce, I want to create a new banner layout for this blog, and I received 2 Liebster Awards again, and this time I definitely need to react on them since last time I received this award from several people I totally ignored them! Furthermore I received various of books from authors who are waiting and waiting for my review so... I better get to it!! I hope to see you all around and welcome you back to a (once again) active Readiculously-Peachy reads!!

p.s: for all those bloggers who have followed me and added my button to their blog in the mean time, thank you so much! I will return the favor!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Florentine: I saw your post on GR, and I'm now following. I'm glad to hear you're looking for active participants and not just followers; I want the same! I'm going to follow you on Twitter, too.

    I'm at:
    http://ReadRinseRepeat.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/ReadRinseRepeat

    Best wishes,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie!

      I'm very happy to hear that your following me! I love the look of your blog! I followed you back and now also following you on twitter! I look forward to seeing you around and getting more in touch :)

      Florentine
      Readiculously-Peachy

      Delete