Background by Freepik

Sunday, September 20, 2015

#Bloggiesta: My To Do List Status Update


Hello Peachy readers,

Well today I had loads of fun! While I was roaming around twitter, I saw a twitter update pop up from the one and only Bloggiesta! A twitter chat was about to start, and I couldn't believe I actually cought this. I have actually never had the opportunity to join a twitter chat, so I was definitely excited!

The chat was loads of fun, I got to meet some new blogger and answer some fun blogging related questions! I also had the opportunity to read many different point of views and opinions of other bloggers, so I was definitely insightful!

Now, let's get to the nitty gritty... my TO Do list... YIKES! I may have to admit that I may have been a little too ambition while constructed this list together! But here's to finally being able to scratch some of those point of my list, since today was quite a productive day!


My To Do List:
      Post all my reviews from my blog on GoodReads
Finish my current read, write a review, and begin my next book request
            - Review is scheduled on Monday!
    ❏   Go through my blog to make sure all images used are my own, and if not, to make sure I sourced the images correctly. I will also make sure to start making my own images in my blog posts (excluding book covers for book reviews related posts)
Participate in at least one or two twitter chats (hosted by Bloggiesta)
            - Participated in one this afternoon! Loads of fun :)
Update and Change something of my layout
       - I added a frame around my main blog posts and played around with some background colourings 
Comment on other Bloggiesta participants blogs and make new blogging buddies 
            - Already did loads! Still going off the list from Bloggiesta.com :)

I also decided to add some extra points to my To Do list which I picked up and (and some even  finished) along the way :)

 Back up Blog
 Schedule new blog posts
   ❏   Create post templates

Sooo... I am actually quite proud of my achievements so far! I absolutely love this idea of keeping up a To Do list, it really helps you keep your blog updated and fresh. So, even after Bloggiesta, I will make sure to keep up with this. 

How is your Bloggiesta To Do list doing so far? Share me your updates in the comments below!


P.S. I have an awesome Giveaway going on! Check it out here!!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a productive Bloggiesta! I'm going to have to add going through my images to my ToDo list. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well in the end I didn't have enough time to finish them all. None the less, I am quite proud and I will make sure to keep up with the improvements and updating :)

      Delete